Area Sales Manager - #482991

CPJ Recruitment


Date: Aug 6, 2022
City: Edinburgh
Salary: £37,500 - £50,000 / year
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
CPJ Recruitment
  • Market Leading UK manufacturer looking for an Area Sales Manager with Electrical Wholesaler experience
  • A company that promotes senior positions from within | excellent company culture
  • Winner of multiple industry awards & accreditations

Area Sales Manager - electrical products electrical wholesalers & contractors

Area: Scotland

The Role

Working predominantly with existing customers the successful Area Sales Manager will track and follow construction projects maintaining solid relationships with national Electrical Wholesalers such as Edmunsons, CEF, Newy & Eyre etc for approximately 60% of the time. The remaining 40% will be spent with sub-contractors, M&E contractors, self build Architects and small to medium sized house builders. As an Area Sales Manager you will stimulate demand with contractors pushing sales through the Electrical Wholesaler channel. As a large proportion of your time will be spent with Electrical Wholesalers- therefore, those that have sold into, or worked for Electrical Wholesalers in field based sales capacity will be of interest. If you have sold other construction products and sold into distributors / merchants whilst creating demand with contractors you are also encouraged to apply!

The Company

Our client are a leading UK national manufacturer of electrical products providing the housing market with cutting edge solutions and products that are essential and (recession proof). This industry leading brand have won numerous accreditations and awards throughout their 30+ years leading the way with green, energy efficient products they continue to bring to market. As an employer, this business as an ethos of developing it's people with many of the senior management team starting at the very bottom. They have excellent staff attrition with many enjoying 10+ years of service.

The Candidate

  • Ideally you will have construction field sales experience selling into Electrical Wholesalers OR M&E Contractors.
  • My client is interested in talking to candidates that have worked for Electrical Wholesalers that want to make the move to a manufacturer.
  • Candidates from and Electrical or HVAC background are encouraged to apply.
  • Area Sales Managers' that have sold into other distribution channels such as Builders Merchants or Plumbing and Heating merchants may also be considered.

The Package

  • £37500 basic
  • OTE circa £50K+ in year 1
  • 6% Pension company contribution pension vs 3% employee contribution
  • Life Assurance cover
  • Discounts / cash back offers from 100's of major restaurants & retail outlets / gym discounts and much more!
  • Option to buy / sell holiday 22 days A/L rising to 27 days plus stats & birthday day off
  • Cycle to work scheme
  • Extensive list of company cars to choose from
  • Long Service Recognition

How to apply

To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.

Post a resume