Trainee Mobile Tyre Fitter - #562357
As a Mobile Tyre Fitter you’ll drive your own Kwik Fit van and take care of everything from puncture repair to tyre fitting – whatever it takes to save the day. Experiencing new people and places every day, there’s no shortage of variety and plenty of opportunity to use your finely tuned people skills as well as your mechanical wizardry. If you are joining us as a Trainee Mobile Tyre Fitter, you will receive a comprehensive Induction and Training Programme.
Skills & experience
- Good mechanical/vehicle knowledge
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Great time management
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work
You and your van are a welcome sight for our customers when you pull up to help them. This is a role where no two days are the same. Who knows what kind of tyre problems you’ll be fixing from one day to the next? Truth is, though, you wouldn’t have it any other way because you love giving it your best. Never giving up until you’re identified and fixed the problem. All while making sure out customer and feel well looked-after in your capable hands.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 31 days holidays
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
Everyone knows Kwik Fit for tyres, but these days we do a whole lot more. Servicing, fleet services, fast-fit – whatever comes our way. And whilst half of our MOT and service appointments are booked in advance, either online or over the phone, we are still ready to save the day for customers who need us at the drop of a hat. That’s what it’s all about for us – being there for customers. We’re heroes to our local communities. That’s why we say, ‘you can’t get better’.
Job Reference: KF09197